BI health check
- The health of a Business Intelligence deployment can be assessed by evaluating some key success factors
- User adoption & confidence in data quality
- User experience & friendliness
- Subject matter coverage & versatility
- System stability & performance
- Best practice design methods
The ClearPeaks’ Health Check Program involves an in-depth appraisal of the customer’s BI environment, the detection of deployment gaps, inadequacies or technical shortcomings, followed by an improvement program and proposal to enhance the platform to a more secure, stable and best-fitting one for all users.
The appraisal will focus specifically in areas such as:
- Platform architecture
- Data warehouse design
- Repository / meta-data content (i.e. RPD / universes, reports, and dashboards)
- BI toolset and current licensing model
A review of your data model and BI content will establish if information is reliable and current reports are covering all your audience requirements.During this third phase our certified BI consultants will work with you to answer the following key questions about your system:
- Is your data model optimized?
- Is the information reliable and trusted by your users?
- Is your metadata well organized and business aligned?
- Are your reports covering all your business needs?
- Is user adoption optimal, as expected?
- Is the BI security properly implemented?
- Are you getting the most of your BI technology investment or thinking to migrate to a new BI platform and need some advice?