BI core services
Building on years of experience and successful BI deployments across a broad range of industry verticals, geographic locations, and in customers from global to SME in size, the core of our value proposition is to offer our customers the following expert services focused in the Business Intelligence area:
- Business requirements definition: often complex, time consuming and volatile in nature, report and dashboard definition is a complex and political challenging process. Our consultants are experienced in executing our ClearPeaks Requirements Methodology, ensuring a structured and comprehensive requirements analysis
- Project sizing & cost assessment: once the ailed requirements and scope definition is available, we offer our customers detailed project costing and sizing services, covering not only BI project deployment, but also software license, hardware and post-deployment support costs (and area often overlooked)
- BI architecture & design: services ranging from data modelling, data warehouse design, ETL design and BI platform architecture, we offer the full gambit of services to ensure our customers benefit from optimally-designed, high performance solutions (See Data Management)
- BI development: Our development services are designed to offer our customers a complete end-to-end service that will guarantee their BI deployment meets the business community needs and include:
ETL & Data Warehouse development Metadata (or Semantic layer) development, including: Oracle BIEE Repositories Business Objects universes Tableau Metadata Operational reports & dashboards: through the deployment of industry leading BI software, we ensure your data are presented in the most visually impacting form, taking advantage of the rich and powerful visualisations available from products like Oracle BIEE, Oracle Endeca or Tableau Software
- BI reconciliation & testing: System and User testing in a BI project can often be a complex and time absorbing exercise considering the complexity of data reconciliation, metrics definitions and report accuracy. We have a well-developed methodology and years of experience to ensure this process is executed as efficiently as possible, encouraging user participation and eventual adoption
- User & IT training: vital to BI project success is ensuring your IT staff are fully equipped to support the user community, and vital to user adoption is in-depth user focused training to ensure the business are confident in using the content, building ad-hoc reports or making changes to existing reports as internal processes develop and evolve. (See Training)
- Deployment: The change management of migrating development environments to test and eventually production in a coordinated and controlled process to ensure no business disruption or impact
- Post deployment support & BAU services: ensuring healthy continuity, user adoption and platform stability we offer our customers the option to support and maintain the BI platform post-deployment, during which we are able to perform a controlled handover process to the internal IT team (if requested).
Please contact us for more details.